The Cape Arundel Inn can be reached by following the Maine Turnpike to Exit 25, Kennebunk or Exit 19, Wells/Sanford. The following are approximate distances from major cities and nearby airports.
From Boston, MA – Approximately 90 miles or 1 hour 45 minutes
From Portland, ME (Portland International Jetport) – Approximately 30 miles or 45 minutes
From Manchester, NH (Manchester – Boston Regional Airport) – Approximately 80 miles or 1 hour and 30 minutes
From New York City, NY – Approximately 300 miles or 5 hours and 45 minutes
From Montreal, Quebec – Approximately 545 km or 6 hours and 30 minutes
If you are traveling from Portland or other Northern locations, we recommend that you take Interstate 95 South to Exit 25 – Maine 35/Kennebunk/Kennebunport then use the following route:
- Turn left onto Alewive Rd.
- Turn left onto ME-35 S/Alewive Rd.
- Continue to follow ME-35 S
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto Fletcher St.
- Turn left onto Main St./Rt.1
- At the next light bear right onto ME-35 S/ME-9A E/Summer St.
- Turn left onto ME-9 E/Western Ave.
- Turn right onto Ocean Ave.
- We are located at 208 Ocean Avenue
- Reservations: 855.346.5700
- Direct: 207.967.2125
- After Hours: 207.967.3575
- Ocean Restaurant: 207.967.4015